Chhath Puja Kharna – The festive season has started, the festival of Diwali is going on and the festival of Chhath puja Kharna is about to begin a few days after the festival of Deepawali, although Chhath puja Kharna begins with chhath puja Nahay-Khay. Which will fall on 28 October 2022 this year, right after the festival of Chhath puja Kharna is celebrated.
it is said that it is one of the most difficult fasts of Hinduism, here we have to do a lot of things from making or doing Bhog in Chhath Puja. It is to be kept in mind that the festival of Chhath Puja kharna is completed for 4 days.This festival is mainly celebrated with great gaiety and pomp in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh etc.
We also recognize Chhath Puja festival by many other names like Chhathi Mai Chhath Mai Dala Chhath Surya Shashti Puja. The sole purpose of this puja is to raise a child and to bring happiness and prosperity in the life of the offspring.
Chhath Puja Kharna 2022
Just as India is an agricultural country, in the same way India is also a festival-oriented country, many festivals are celebrated in our country, out of which Diwali is the most important festival. We call Chhath Puja, Chhath Puja Kharna 2022, which we are going to describe to you in this article, which is celebrated on the second day of Chhath puja nhay khay.
And talk about which day Chhath puja Kharna is going to be celebrated, then let us tell you that this time on 29 October 2022, the devotees are going to celebrate it on Saturday. Next we are going to give you more information regarding Chhath puja Kharna 2022. That is why we would urge you to read this article till the last so that you can get complete information about Chhath Puja Kharna 2022.
Chhath Puja 2022 Overview
|Article title||Chhath puja Kharna – date, Image, Status, samagri list|
|Festival name||Chhath Puja kharna 2022|
|Necessary samagri||Given in Article|
|Date||29 october 2022|
|Sankalp of Chhath Puja kharna 2022||36 hours with food or water|
|Other information||Provided in article|
How to celebrate Chhath puja Kharna 2022
- Chhath Puja Kharna takes place on the second day after taking bath.
- Chhath puja Kharna starts with the sunrise.
- The fast of Chhath Puja Kharna 2022 is of 36 hours.
- This fast is so difficult that one cannot eat or drink anything during this fast.
- But if you want, then you can eat jaggery kheer and pudi etc. after sunset.
- Lord Suryadev and Chhath Maiya are worshiped in this Chhath puja Kharna 2022 fast.
Chhath Puja Kharna Status 2022
- On the third day i.e. after Chhath puja kharna Status 2022, Chhath Mahaparva starts and different types of dishes are prepared in every house, only sweet dishes are made which are also used in prasad. Also, when the sun sets, then Argha is offered to Lord Sun, that is, on the setting sun, and whatever sweet dishes are made in the house, they are also offered.
- After this, on the fourth day i.e. after Chhath Puja Mahaparv, women can open their fast by offering Argha to the rising Sun and can also consume the dishes which were prepared on the holiday, with this the Chhath Mahaparva comes to an end.
Chhath Puja Kharna Images 2022
Chhath pooja Kharna date 2022
It is believed that the great festival of Chhath festival brings happiness, health and prosperity in the life of children and family, for some reason mothers and sisters take a pledge for this difficult fast, this time Chhath Puja Kharna 2022 will be celebrated from 30 October to 31 October.
As we know that Chhath puja Kharna 2022 which takes place in the month of Kartik falls on Kartik Shukla Shashthi i.e. exactly 6 days after Diwali, if we see the one used in our daily life then this Mahaparva Chhath puja Kharna 2022 October or If Chhath Puja falls in the month of November, it is falling on Friday, October 28, 2022.
Along with this, if you tell about Chhath Puja Kharna 2022, then it is falling on Saturday, 29 October 2022. And the meaning of the setting sun is happening on 30 October 2022 and in the same way 31 October 2022 day of the rising sun is happening on Monday. That is, on 31 October 2022, Parana means ending.
Chhath puja Kharna Samagri list 2022
Here we will give you Chhath puja Kharna 2022, I am giving information about Chhath puja Samagri 2022 to be used, so all of you devotees do not forget to study it carefully.
- dates means thekua
- Betel leaf
- turmeric plant
- ginger plant
- pure ghee
- Sweet potato
- And so on
Chhath Puja 2022 date in bihar october
- To perform Chhath Puja, the devotee who performs Chhath Puja has to grow up and follow special rules.
- One who observes Chhath Puja fast has to remain waterless for 36 hours.
- By observing the fast, the devotee has to stay on the floor till the end of the fast.
- The devotees who do this thing do not do sewing etc.
- Women should wear sister-in-law for Chhath Puja and men should wear dhoti for Chhath Puja.
- If someone dies or someone is born in the house, then this fast is not observed.
FAQs related Chhath Puja Kharna
Q1. When is Chhath Puja Kharna being held?
Ans. Date and date of Chhath Puja Kharna We have provided in this articleChhath Puja Kharna – date, Image, Status, samagri list.
Q 2. How should we celebrate Chhath Puja Kharna?
Ans. Each method of celebrating Chhath Puja Kharna is mentioned in this article Chhath Puja Kharna – date, Image, Status, samagri list