IBPS has once started the recruitment process for the posts of Clerk, according to which the recruitment process has been started by IBPS in respect of different posts, including a total of 9053 clerks and POs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, provided they apply online by visiting the official website of the Commission, @ibps.in. It is worth noting that the application process for IBPS, which was set by the commission as the last date of June 28, has once again been extended from July 1, 2023, to July 21, 2023, for the benefit of the candidates.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment, 2023
If you are also such a candidate who is willing to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, then you will have to read this article told by us till the end and also bookmark it. It has been clarified through the official website of the Commission, IBPS.in, that under the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Campaign, recruitment is to be done for Officer Assistant and Officer First, Second, and Third Scale, so if you are an eligible and interested candidate, then the Commission will decide. Before the given last date, you can first register yourself online using the official website, ibps.in.
In order to register online with reference to IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023, you have to follow all the necessary guidelines mentioned below. So you guys don’t forget to apply online for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023 using the official website, @ibps.in, without delay. And for detailed information, bookmark this page of ours. According to the official information, the written examination for the IBPS Clerk posts of candidates will be conducted only on the date decided by the Commission. It has been decided that the preliminary examination will be held in two phases for all 9053 posts. And the main examination will be conducted only for the posts of Officer Assistant and Officer Scale I.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Title||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Online Apply date||01 July to 21 July 2023|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 PDF
Candidates who will be successful in the exam under the IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 PDF will be called for an interview, and along with the interview process, there will be verification of documents. Only after this will the selected candidates be called for the medical examination.
If we talk about the age limit for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, then it is revealed that the minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. However, those who are reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per government rules. The age limit will be calculated as of June 1, 2023.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023-24 Vacancies
|Post Name||Officer Assistant. Multipurpose||Office Manager Scale 2 General banking||Officer Scale 2 CA||Officer Scale 2 Treasury Manager||Officer Scale 2 Agriculture||Officer Scale 3 Senior 3 Senior Manager||Officer Scale 2 marketing||Officer Scale 2 law||Officer Scale 2 IT||Officer Scale 1 Assistant manager|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 Eligibility
It has been revealed for IBPS Clerk recruitment that the eligibility for application has been fixed separately for all the posts, for Assistant Multipurpose you must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject and at the same time you must have computer knowledge according to IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 Eligibility. But you know how to work, And you must have complete knowledge of the local language.
If you want to check the application eligibility for each post separately regarding IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023, then you have to read this notification till the last to get this notification in detail. If we talk about the pay scale, once you get selected under IBPS recruitment, you get a monthly salary ranging from ₹56000 to ₹1,45,000 per month.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam Dates
The dates for IBPS Clerk exam were fixed as 26 August, 27 August and 2 September 2023, And for the main examination which will be held on 7 October 2023, the candidates will have to make all their preparations. It has also been received in the information that registration was done by a total of 849000 candidates under the last year 2021 2022, in which a total of 5.94 lakh candidates had appeared in the examination.
Information regarding IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam Dates will be made available to you in this article. By the way, every year more than 500,000 candidates apply for IBPS Clerk, That is, the IBPS exam is applied only by those candidates who are willing to make their career in banking. It has also come to light that the preliminary exam for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 will be replaced by National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test i.e. National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test will be used to shortlist candidates for the next round of selection.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 apply start||1 July 2023|
|Last date||21 July 2023|
|Exam date||Aug Sep 2023|
|Mains Exam date||October 2023|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- A total of 3 subjects will be included for the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam, in which English Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability will be mainly included.
- In English, a total of 30 questions will be included for 30 marks;
- Similarly, for both Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability, 35–35 questions will be included for 35–35 marks.
- In this way, a total of 100 questions will be included for 100 marks, and you will be given 1 hour for all three subjects.
- In this episode, according to the IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023 Exam Pattern, a total of 4 subjects will be included for the mains exam, in which General Awareness, Reasoning ability, computer quantitative aptitude, and general English will be the main ones. For General Awareness, 50 questions will be worth 50 marks, and for this, 40 questions will be worth 40 marks. And 50 questions for Reasoning Ability and Computer will be worth 60 marks. And for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, 50 questions of Quantitative Aptitude will be worth 50 marks; in this way, the total questions will be included for 200 marks, in which you will be given a total time of 160 minutes.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2023, PDF Out
First of all, General OBC and EWS category candidates will have to make an online payment of ₹ 850. Similarly, SC, ST, and PWD candidates have to pay a total of Rs. 175 online. For Clerk posts, candidates should have graduated from a recognised university. Your selection will be based on the prelims written exam, mains written exam, document verification, and medical examination as per IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023.
How To Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you have to open the official website, ibps.in.
- And have to come to the home page.
- After reaching the home page, you have to click on the section on recruitment.
- Now you have to click again on the option of IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023.
- And all types of official notifications given here have to be read thoroughly.
- And now you will need to click on the Apply option.
- After this, you have to fill out all the information asked for in the application form properly.
- To apply online under IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, you will have to upload all your required documents, photos, and signatures.
- And after filling out the form completely, it has to be submitted.
- And finally, take one printout of your form and keep it safely with you.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs Related to IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
When will the applications for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023 last?
You apply for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023 from July 1 to July 21, 2023.
What is the Official Website for IBPS Clerk Vacancy?
In this article, the official website for IBPS Clerk Vacancy has been mentioned.
How do I apply online for an IBPS Clerk or Officer post?
You can apply online for the IBPS Clerk or Officer post by following the guidelines mentioned in this article.