Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 : Through the implementation of the namo tablet scheme, free tablets are going to be provided to the scholars of faculties. The namo tablets are going to be provided at a backed value of one thousand rupees as a result of the govt desires to implement the new avenues of contemporary education in our country by providing smart quality technical merchandise to the scholars so they’ll bit heights. this can influence be an awfully useful theme for all of the scholars due to the provision of namo tablets for under rupees thousand. Click to use for Digital Gujarat Scholarship.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
The main objective of the NAMO Scheme is to facilitate the students of the state with technology and advancement regarding education and knowledge. Consequently they will be able to contribute their knowledge in economic and social growth. NAMO Scheme is for the college students. Those who have cleared their 12th class board exams and admitted to first year in college will get the benefit of this scheme.
Beneficiaries are required to deposit Rs. 1000/- to the Tablets under this scheme. It is said that the tablets are available in the market at Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 9000/-. However the students will get them at Rs. 1000/- only under this scheme. There will be two companies who are being selected as the suppliers of such Tablets. They are Acer and Lenovo respectively. The Gujarat state government has not been finalised any name yet.
It has been said that nearly 3.5 Lac students across the state will be benefited with the Namo Tablet Yojana 2022. As of now more than 154960 students have already registered with the scheme of Namo Tablet Yojana 2022. The initial budget for the scheme has been allocated as Rs. 200 Cr, stated by the CM of Gujarat. This amount will be used for the women empowerment program and the e-Tablet Sahay Yojana as well.
Details Of Namo E-Tablet Scheme Gujarat
|Name||Namo tablet yojana|
|Launched by||Vijay rupani|
|Objective||Provided tablet in ₹1000|
|Similar Scheme||e-Tablet Sahay Yojana (Free Tablet Scheme)|
|Namo Tablet Distribution Date||
Eligibility Criteria Of Namo table scheme
- The Namo table scheme is for the scholars United Nations agency have suffered twelfth commonplace from any recognised establishment or board. the scholar should be within the 1st year in faculty. engineering school Students will be eligible for the scholars.
- Students from low financial gain cluster can get the good thing about the theme. those that square measure socially and economically backward are eligible.
NAMO Tablet Specification (Features)
|Screen size||7 inch|
|Market Price||Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 9000/-|
|Developers||Acer / Lenovo|
Important Dates for Namo tablet scheme
The Namo tablet scheme was launched on seventeen july 2017. On the following dates given below completely different procedures related to the theme are going to be undertaken by the authorities:
The first round of tablets was distributed- on fourteenth july 2017 by four pm.
The second round of namo tablets has been distributed- on seventeenth july by four pm.
The last round of namo tablets was distributed- on twentieth July 2017 by four pm.
Documents Required for Namo Tablet Yojana
The following documents area unit needed whereas applying for the Namo tablet l scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to verify the Admission within the under-graduation course or polytechnic institute course
- Below the poverty level certificate
- Caste certificate
How to Register in NAMO Tablet Scheme
To register yourself underneath the theme you’ve got to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You have to go to your several schools to register within the Namo tablet theme.
- The institution can then institute can offer under of the eligible candidates on the official website.
- The authorities can login on this portal via their under institute ID.
- The Institute may have to be compelled to go ‘Add New Student’ tab.
- They will offer your details like name, category, course, etc. in it.
- Now they’ll enter the board and therefore the seat number that belongs to you.
- They will then deposit the cash (Rs. 1000) to the top of the institute.
- The head can generate a receipt against this payment.
- The receipt variety and date are going to be entered on the web site.
- Finally, the tablets are going to be provided to you.
Namo Tablet Yojana Helpline Number
For any query, you may contact on helpline number 079-26566000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|UAK Home Page||https://www.urbanaffairskerala.org/|