As you are aware, the PM Kisan Yojana provides financial assistance of Rs 6,000 annually in three equal increments of Rs 2000 each. Full information of PM Kisan list 2023 Beneficiary List by Village. The PM Kisan 12th Installment has also been supplied by the government. In the months of August through November, you can collect your Rs 2000.
We now need PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 beneficiary list Village Wise (for instance, WB West Bengal). as it occurs on the fourth day of the fourth month of the PM Kisan Calendar. Recall that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi introduced the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (also known as PM KISAN) on February 24, 2019. The programme aids India’s Small and Marginal Farmers.
PM Kisan List 2023 Beneficiary List
Check out the list on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website at @pmkisan.gov.in. You can find further details on the website about the farmers’ installment payments. The names of people who registered for the 12th installment will be on the PM Kisan list 2023 beneficiary list.
By visiting the website @pmkisan.gov.in from the comfort of your own home, you can view the PM Kisan list 2023 beneficiary list. In the age of modernization and machines, farmers’ contributions are sometimes overlooked, despite the fact that we all know we cannot survive without them. Programs like the PM Kisan Yojana provide farmers optimism that they will receive the facilities they need and be recognised for their arduous laborer.
PM Kisan List 2023 Beneficiary List Overview
|Article Title||PM Kisan List 2023 Beneficiary List|
|Name of scheme||Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Name of department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Number of installment||11|
|Launch date||1st December 2018|
PM Kisan KYC
The Indian government now mandates that recipients of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana complete PM Kisan KYC. The scheme’s beneficiaries must complete PM Kisan KYC in order to participate in this. Its deadline was August 31, 2023, and if you did not complete your PM Kisan KYC by then, your right to receive the required installment payments may have expired.
However, the farmers that finished this work on schedule will receive an installment payment. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides qualified farmers with an annual payment of 6,000 rupees.
PM Kisan List 2023 Beneficiary List Eligibility
On the list of beneficiaries under PM Kisan Yojana the following information will be given: The data entered in these columns must be accurate. If they discover any errors or omissions in the provided name or address, they must get in touch with the accountable party. The new toll-free number that the federal government has offered for the PM Kisan List 2023 beneficiary list farmers allows them to ask questions and receive answers.
- Name of Farmer, Father, Gender, and Address
- Farmers typically get their installment at a time set by the authority. The farmers will have to be patient as they wait to get their money. Farmers consistently ask for an increase in the installment payment because the cost of goods that are essential to life is rising.
- Although only Indian citizens are eligible because the central government is in charge of its implementation. (Basic)
- A land area of roughly 2 Hectares is required. You are not eligible for the programme if you possess more than that.
- You must also cultivate it. In other words, you are cultivating crops on the land. A land record must exist for your property (Khasara-Khatauni).
- Your name should also appear in the government land record data.
Steps for registering in PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
The farmers are willing to inquire as to whether or not they have received their payment for the twelfth Installment. The government has made it possible for farmers to check while seated at home. The procedure is easy to carry out.
If they have trouble checking the information pertaining to the transfer of money, they can also use the e-MITRA kiosk. By taking the actions outlined above, they can check. Here we have given steps for PM Kisan Registration which will help you in registering in the PM Kisan Yojana .
- Farmers are welcome to visit the official website at pmkisan.gov.in. Scroll down to Farmers Corner on the right side of the home page after that.
- There are several icons to choose from. In the column, click the Beneficiary List icon.The title Beneficiaries list under PM Kisan will open a new page. You must enter your information there in order to obtain the information on the status of the 12th instalment.
- The following options are provided in a drop-down menu for the farmers’ convenience, and they must be chosen by the farmers.
- If you don’t enter the necessary state, district, and other information, no data will be displayed. Correct fill should be used in each block.
- Ask through the toll-free hotline provided by the government if you are unsure about what information to enter.
FAQs related to PM Kisan List 2023 Beneficiary List
Who are the beneficiaries of PM Kisan?
The beneficiaries of PM Kisan include around 12 crore Small and Marginal Farmers. They own 2 hectares of agricultural land.
How frequently does the government publish the PM Kisan Beneficiary List?
Every fourth month of the year, at 3 PM, the government publishes the Kisan Beneficiary List. The first list of this PM Kisan Calendar 2023, or the 13th installment, has now been made public by the government.