According to the SSC CGL Notification 2023, it has been revealed that the SSC CGL Notification 2023 has been released under grades B and C in various government ministries, departments, and offices by the Employee Selection Commission. Website @ssc.nic.in visitors can get information about the entire process of registration and communication by visiting SSC. Candidates should qualify in each stage of the CGL/SSC exam so that they can get final selection.
SSC CGL Notification 2023
According to the SSC CGL Notification 2023, it has been revealed that the SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 examination will be completed from July 14 to July 27, 2023. And to get more updates about this exam, you have to read up to Article Last. Notification has been revealed for 2023, which means that officially, you will now be able to see the Notification 2023, which was expected to be released on April 1, 2023.
So you know that SSC CGL is considered one of the highest level examinations in India, and if you are one of them who is looking for a good post in a reputable organization under the Central Government, then you have this SSC in your hand. Like the CGL notification 2023, this great opportunity should not go by hand. Significantly, the SSC CGL examination is organized every year by the Government of India for recruitment to various posts in different ministries, departments, and their subordinate offices.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification Sarkari Result Overview
|Article title||SSC CGL Notification 2023|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2023|
|Notification Release Date||First Week of April 2023|
|Exam date||14 july to 27 july 2023|
|Vacancy||To be notified|
|Selection process||Tier1, Tier 2|
SSC CGL Vacancy 2023
Under the information, the SSC CGL 2023 exam, which will be conducted on the above-mentioned fixed date, information about how much SSC CGL vacancy 2023 will be released, and you will be aware of the SSC CGL Notification 2023 along with the official website ssc.nic.in.
For your information, here is the Notification 2023, where you can also get information about SSC CGL vacancies released in previous years.
- SSC CGL Vacancies in 2019-20: 8582
- SSC CGL Vacancies in 2020-21: 7035
- SSC CGL Vacancies in 2021-22: 7686
- SSC CGL Vacancies in 2022: — 20000
- SSC CGL Vacancies in 2023: TBA
SSC CGL 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying the SSC CGL 2023 Form, the candidates have to ensure themselves that they fulfill the important criteria as per the SSC CGL 2023 Eligibility Criteria or not. For this, we have provided some essential parameters here.
- Notification 2023 To work as an assistant audit officer, you must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university and a CA CS MBA, management accountant, master in commerce, or master in business studies.
- In this sequence, to work as a Junior Statistics Officer, you must have a minimum of 60% marks in class XII with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with statistics as one of the subjects.
- As per the SSC CGL 2023 Eligibility Criteria, one must have a graduation degree with either economics or mathematics as a compulsory elective subject for the post of compiler.
- And for all other posts, a graduate must have obtained a degree from a recognised university.
SSC CGL 2023 Syllabus
For the ease of the candidates, we have also made available the information of the SSC CGL 2023 syllabus here today, which will make it very easy for the SSC CGL aspirants. That is, the major sections asked in the SSC CGL prelims exam will include questions from general awareness, quantitative aptitude, reasoning, and English language.
Under Notification 2023, out of these four sections, you will be asked questions from the following topics:
- Under General Awareness, you will have to adjust your general knowledge of static, i.e., Indian History, Culture, and Science; Time Currents: the Chief Minister and Governor; Sports Books and Authors; Important Schemes; and Indian Geography.
- Under English Language, you will be asked questions like “Spelling and Sentence Correction.” One-word substitution Idioms and Phrases Synonyms and antonyms Test Close Fill in the Space Read Comprehension
- Under quantitative aptitude, questions like simplification, interest, percentage, ratio and proportion, age-relatedness, mensuration, and average will be asked.
- Under the SSC CGL 2023 syllabus, you will come across questions like Matrix, Nonverbal Series, Coding, Decoding, Similarity, and Classification under General Intelligence and Reasoning.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Date Out
If we believe in the Notification 2023 issued under the SSC Calendar 2023, then it comes to the fore that the SSC CGL Exam Date 2023 has been announced, according to which the tier-1 exam is to be conducted from July 14 to July 27, 2023.
And as per the summary of the SSC CGL 2023 Exam Date, the online registration process will start in the first week of April 2023. First of all, you have to get the information about the complete schedule with reference to the SSC CGL 2023 exam given below so that you do not have any doubts or problems.
|SSC CGL Notifications Release date||First week of Aril 2023|
|SSC CGL application start date||First week of Aril 2023|
|Last date||May 2023|
|Last date of Generate offline challan||TBA|
|Payment last date||TBA|
|Application form correction last date||TBA|
|SSC CGL tier1 exam Date||14 july to 27 july 2023|
|Other events Dates||TBA|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
For the convenience of the candidates, the Notification 2023 will be released soon, in which the candidates will get all kinds of information. Here, in the table below, we have briefly mentioned the SSC CGL Exam Pattern along with the exam pattern for Tier 1 and Tier 2.
The necessary information has been given for both. Which must be observed by the examinees.
- The Tier 1 examination will be of the objective type with multiple choices, and the mode of examination will be a computer-based test that will be conducted online.
- Under the Tier 2 exam under the SSC CGL Exam Pattern, Paper I will be compulsory for all the posts offered, and Paper II will be for those applying for the post of Junior Statistical Officer in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- And Paper III, Assistant Audit Officer, will be for the candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer, and both the exams will be computer-based tests, i.e., CBT, which will be in online mode.
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL Bharti 2023 Notification
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of SSC, which has been provided in this article.
- Come to the home page, click on the registration link for SSC CGL 2023, enter the login information, and click on the submit button.
- Fill out the application form and upload all your required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the SSC CGL Application Form 2023 for reference.
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs related SSC CGL Notification 2023
When will the SSC notification 2023 be released?
SSC Notification 2023 will be released in the first week of April 2023.
What is the official website regarding the SSC notification 2023?
In the context of Notification 2023, the official website has been mentioned in this article.
When will the SSC CGL Exam 2023 be over?
SSC CGL Exam 2023 will be conducted from July 14 to July 27, 2023.