The Staff Selection Commission will release the final SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 very soon through the official website, @ssc.nic.in. Regarding which the candidates will be updated and under which the candidates will be able to raise objections against the SSC MTS answer key 2023 for a certain period, Significantly, the SSC MTS 2023 written examination was conducted from May 2 to May 19, 2023, and from June 13 to 20, 2023.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2023
One of the most important things is that you must keep your SSC login credentials (roll number and password) ready to download the SSC MTS Answer Key 2023. To know more about the SSC MTS 2023 Answer Key, candidates should read this article till the end. It is noteworthy that the application window was activated on January 18, 2023, for conducting the MTS exam by SSC, which was extended until February 24, 2023.
With the help of the SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023, candidates can calculate the expected score they will get in their SSC Exam. SSC is going to recruit multi-tasking staff for the post of General Central Service Group C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial only in various ministries, departments, and offices of the Central Government in various states of the Union, for which you can visit the official website @ssc.nic.in. Multi-tasking Staff, You can download the employment notification that has been published.
MTS Answer Key Sarkari Result 2023 Overview
|Article Caption||SSC MTS Answer Key 2023|
|Answer key Release Date||After exam|
|SSC MTS tier 1 Exam date||02 to 19 may, and 13 to 20 June 2023|
SSC MTS Answer Key PDF
An answer key challenge window will be activated by the Staff Selection Commission on its official website regarding the SSC MTS Response Sheet PDF, which means that if any discrepancy in the answer key is received by the candidate, he or she can challenge it within a certain time limit. You can register your objection within.
For which candidates have to pay a prescribed fee in respect of raising objections on the answer key, thus the candidate has to pay 100 for each question.
- For first of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- On the home page, log in using your registration number by clicking on the answer key tab from the options available.
- To raise objections against the SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023, one has to mark the questions and pay the answer key challenge fee through online mode.
- And thus, the SSC MTS Response Sheet PDF challenge has to be submitted, and a receipt print has to be obtained.
SSC MTS Cut Off 2023
Although the SSC MTS Cut-Off Dates for 2023 are not out yet, the SSC MTS Cut-Off Dates for 2023 will be released after the exam. Keep in mind that to ensure their selection in the SSC MTS Exam 2023, candidates have to score more than the minimum SSC MTS Cut Off 2023.
As mentioned, the SSC MTS cutoff for 2023 has not been released by the board yet, but candidates can follow the cutoffs of previous recruitment cycles.
|Category||Max. Cut off Marks||Min. Cut-Off Marks|
How to Calculate Marks with SSC MTS Response Sheet
As soon as the candidates get the SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023, they will also be able to estimate the marks for the Tier 1 exam. And then candidates also start preparing for the Tier 2 descriptive paper in the same manner. Here for your convenience, some easy steps are being described regarding your question, “How to Calculate Marks with the SSC MTS Response Sheet.”
- Note that Tier 1 will have 4 sections with 25 questions in each.
- Thus, this question paper carries a total of 100 marks.
- If you answer a question wrongly, a quarter of the marks are deducted as a result.
- And for every correct answer, you get 1 mark on your score.
- In this way, you get the secured marks with the help of the following formula:
- Marks secured = No. of correct answers*1 – (0.25*No. of wrong answers)
- For example, if you answered 90 questions correctly out of 100, of which 75 were correct and 15 were wrong, the marks secured by you would be (75*1)-(0.25 *15) = 71.25 marks.
How to Download the SSC MTS 2023 Answer Key
If you are also one of the candidates who appeared in the SSC MTS exam on the above-mentioned dates and are now waiting for the SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023, then you should follow the steps given below to download the answer key.
- Firstly, candidates must follow the official website of SSC, @ssc.nic.in.
- On the home screen, you have to click on the tab for the answer key.
- After that, you have to select the SSC MTS 2023 Response Sheet link from the list.
- After this, you will also have to enter your required login credentials, like your application number and password.
- In this way, you can now get the solution to your question, “How to Download SSC MTS 2023 Response Sheet,” and keep it safely with you for future reference.
|Answer Key Link||ssc.nic.in|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
FAQs regarding SSC MTS Answer Key 2023
How to check the SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023?
Once the answer key is released, you can get the answer key SSC MTS by following the guidelines mentioned in this article.
On which website will the SSC MTS answer key be released?
SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023 will be released on the official website, @ssc.nic.in.
When will the SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023 be released?
SSC MTS Response Sheet 2023 will be released once the SSC MTS Tier 1 exam is conducted by the board.